HIPPS Engineering and Integration
Integrated Telemetry and Control
Precision Design and Engineering
Comprehensive in-house Test Facilities
High Integrity – Low Power HPHT Electronics
Severn Subsea Technologies – innovative engineering & products
Severn Subsea Technologies (SST) is a specialist in the fields of subsea, marine renewable energy and downhole engineering. We design and build high reliability systems for harsh high pressure/high temperature (HPHT) environments. Our key technologies include: high integrity pressure protection systems (HIPPS), fluid management and communications systems, HPHT engineering technologies and sealing systems. We offer product development support, from concept design and prototype production, through to major projects requiring extensive research and development.
SST has full ISO 9001 certification and a functional safety management system. SST also has experience in ATEX/IECEx and the company quality system has been certified compliant with 60079-34, enabling us to manufacture ATEX Zone 0 and IECEx intrinsically safe systems.
- Unlocking the cost benefits of HIPPS
- News in brief: Landmark windfarm project for Severn Drives & Energy
- Expert actuation when space is at a premium
- SST nets groundbreaking wave energy converter project
- Zone 0 Tool Detection Alarm Reduces Risk to Riser Assembly
- Telemetry and Control System for Oceanus 2 Wave Power Device
- Severn Glocon Group in second Queen’s Award win