HIPPS Engineering and Integration
Integrated Telemetry and Control
Precision Design and Engineering
Comprehensive in-house Test Facilities
High Integrity – Low Power HPHT Electronics
Severn Subsea Technologies – innovative engineering & products
Severn Subsea Technologies (SST) is a specialist in the fields of subsea, marine renewable energy and downhole engineering. We design and build high reliability systems for harsh high pressure/high temperature (HPHT) environments. Our key technologies include: high integrity pressure protection systems (HIPPS), fluid management and communications systems, HPHT engineering technologies and sealing systems. We offer product development support, from concept design and prototype production, through to major projects requiring extensive research and development.
SST has full ISO 9001 certification and a functional safety management system. SST also has experience in ATEX/IECEx and the company quality system has been certified compliant with 60079-34, enabling us to manufacture ATEX Zone 0 and IECEx intrinsically safe systems.
- Materials Failure Analysis Laboratory boosts Group offering
- SST raises the bar with new Tool Detection Alarm
- Next Generation Rotary Actuator – Product Range Extended
- Our People: Rob Walker, Group Sales Director – Asia
- Data loggers enhance Factory Acceptance Testing at LB Bentley
- Water industry to benefit from Severn Utility Valves’ Midlands facility
- Unlocking the cost benefits of HIPPS